From a Toys R Us comeback to rising retail sales, take a look at the top commercial real estate headlines of the week.
- Toys R Us is making a comeback with two small stores opening in November 2019. Read more.
- Uber has launched an on the go convenience store shopping app for use during rides. Read more.
- Statistics of national retail sales have risen since at a greater rate this year than last year. What do the numbers look like as we move forward? Read more.
- What is the driving force behind the success of Amazon? How did this play into Prime Day 2019? Read more.
- 16 states are are holding sales tax holidays to get families ready for the upcoming school year. Read More.