From record mobile sales to a ban on “cashless” stores, take a look at the top commercial real estate headlines of January.
- Retailers are generating a record 42% of their online sales from mobile devices and are seeing an increase in revenue due to mobile devices. Read More
- New York has banned all stores from being “cashless,” and retailers could face hefty penalties for failure to comply. Read More
- HEB was voted Best Grocery Store, beating out Trader Joe’s. Read More
- Millennials are looking to social media to discover fashion trends and they are the generation to most likely make online purchases. Read More.
- 2019 ended on a high note with retail sales growing by almost 6%, which is slightly above average for the past 30 years. Read More.