From a Target loyalty program to expanding grocery stores, take a look at the top commercial real estate headlines of the week.
- Target is rolling out a loyalty program called Target Circle. Read more.
- Lidl has stepped up its U.S. expansion and will have 71 stores by the end of the week. Read more.
- Stein Mart has re-launched their kids department and will offer multiple name brands. Read more.
- JC Penney plans to launch an outdoor shop, selling apparel and other excursion gear, in 100 stores. Read more.
- Shopify is set to be the second-largest e-commerce platform in the U.S. this year.Read more.