From grocery store success stories to a major retail brand’s liquidation, here is a look at the retail and commercial real estate headlines that made news this week.
- Amazon is preparing to open a new grocery chain with dozens of locations across the country. Read More
- Publix reports all-time high for sales and profits in 2018. Read More
- Sam’s Club to test scan and go system that uses computer vision instead of barcodes. Read More
- Dollar Tree is embarking on a major renovation with plans to renovate over 1000 stores. Read More
- Charlotte Russe to liquidate all 400+ stores by end of April. Read More