From big-box store partnerships to grocery store stats, here is a look at the retail and commercial real estate headlines that made news this week.
1. Pulix, Costco and Trader Joe’s are at the top of Newsweek’s America’s Best Customer Service 2019 list. Read More
2. Retailers are testing the use of robots to track inventory levels. Read More
3. Apparel lease lengths may be decreasing, but non-traditional tenant’s lease lengths are on the rise. Read More
4. Just in time for Super bowl Weekend, Walmart announced a long-term partnership with Fanatics, one of the largest sellers of licensed sports apparel. Read More
5. Supermarket News reported that 87% of Americans prefer to shopping at grocery stores despite the abundance of options for buying groceries online. Read More