From major liquidations to big expansions, take a look at the retail and commercial real estate headlines that made news this week.
- Payless ShoeSource is set to liquidate all of its roughly 2,500 locations by May as it enters its second bankruptcy. Read More
- After the cancellation of New York HQ plans, Amazon is being “wooed” by multiple cities. Read More
- Kroger has named its next two locations for automated fulfillment centers. Read More
- Aldi was named Store Brands’ 2019 Retailer of the Year. Read More
- Dallas-based department store start-up, Neighborhood Goods, will open its second location in New York City. Read More