From Amazon’s 1-day shipping announcement to Maine’s ban on styrofoam, take a look at the retail and commercial real estate news that made headlines this week.
- Amazon plans to replace free 2-day shipping with free 1-day shipping for Prime members. Read More
- Maine is the first state to ban styrofoam containers for food and beverage. Read More
- Moms are still making brick-and-mortar retailers their No. 1 place to buy groceries. Read More
- Rent is up and availability is down at shopping centers. Read More
- Study: Shoppers would rather rely on their cell phone that ask a store associate. Read More