From checkout-free grocery stores to competition in paid membership programs, take a look at the top commercial real estate headlines of February.
- Amazon launched it’s first checkout-free grocery store in Seattle. Read more.
- GAP is partnering with online thrift store Thred Up to allow customers to turn in used clothes in exchange for merchandise credit. Read more.
- Retail sales are expected rise between 3-4% overall in 2020. Read more.
- Walmart plans to test a new paid membership program to compete with Amazon. Read more.
- Target has landed a spot in the Top 10 E-commerce Retailers in the US. Read more.